Parents and Families are the first educators of their children and at St Bernadette’s we work in partnership with the families to provide a high quality education based on Gospel values and teaching and to live out our motto: God Loves Us: Let Us Love God.
Applications for Enrolment
Applications for enrolment for pre-schoolers are due prior to May of the year to commencement.
Enrolment Process at St Bernadette’s
Please enquire at the school office or via the school website for an “Application for Enrolment Form“.
An appointment for an interview with the Principal and a school tour shall then be arranged in May.
All enrolments are made in consultation with the Principal and the Parish Priest and follow the guidelines of the Archdiocese of Melbourne.
- February – Enrolments open
- May – Interviews and school tour for applicants
- June – Acceptance letter is sent to families
- October – Transition visit for families and students
- November – Family Information Evening
- December – Orientation Afternoon for Prep to 6
Family Information Booklet – English
Family Information Booklet – Vietnamese
Family Information Booklet – Burmese