Year 5 – 6 students – YOU are invited to perform at St B’s Got Talent!
Pick your talent:
Sing, dance, cheerlead, do tricks with magic, balls, your bike, yo-yo or anything else, rap, play an instrument, do a puppet show, desk drumming, play the cups, do stand up comedy, recite poetry or a famous speech.
Now: practice, practice, practice
When and What:
By Friday August 21st:
Upload a short video (no longer than 2 minutes) of you, performing your talent and share it with Mrs Cassar and Mr Zeinstra.
This is your audition and will be shown to the whole school!
Wednesday August 26th 12pm:
Join the Google Meet talent show using the code and enjoy the show!
Things to remember when creating your video:
- Dress appropriately (something that you would wear at school)
- Only use appropriate language
- 2 min time limit for videos
- Make sure the background of your video is appropriate for the school community to see
- Make it entertaining and have fun!
- Now: practice, practice, practice